Following on from a number of member suggestions the club's General Committee met last night & discussed the suggestions with the outcome as follows:
1. The Committee agreed to continue with the current arrangement of providing both table & bar service.
2. It was agreed to return to allowing standing at the bar with the exception of the area in front of the beer pumps which is for service only. Members are reminded that when standing at the bar they will be served in turn & not to expect preferential service from the staff.
3. The Committee agreed that NO dogs shall be allowed within the clubhouse
4. A second TV will NOT be provided in the downstairs lounge
5. Outside patio heaters - it was agreed that this be investigated further
6. We have provided tall tables & tall stools will be purchased
With regard to replacement of lounge carpet & sound system these will be considered when finances allow
The pool table has been repaired
A live music programme will be announced shortly
The website will continue to be updated on a regular basis however all relevant & suitable contributions from members will be considered
Accountability of donations - as advised in the Chairman's newsletter all donations made via the crowdfunding page together with additional funds from the club's reserves were used to repair the clubhouse roof
The General Committee